- 1/2 cup store-bought or homemade mayonnaise
- 1 ounce finely grated parmesan cheese
- 6 whole anchovy filets, mashed into a paste with the back of a fork
- 2 teaspoons juice from 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 whole Belgian endives, core removed, leaves cut into 1/8th-inch slivers
- 1 head radicchio, finely sliced
- 1 quart loosely packed frisée (curly endive) fronds, pale green and yellow parts only (about 2 heads' worth)
- 1 large tart apple such as Fuji or Granny Smith, cut into 1/8th-inch matchsticks
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 cups toasted walnuts
Combine mayonnaise, parmesan, mashed anchovy, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce in a medium bowl and whisk to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Toss endive, radicchio, frisée, apples, and parsley with dressing to taste. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add nuts and toss briefly. Serve immediately.