You put all that effort into decorating and hiding the Easter eggs—now what? Eat egg salad sandwiches all week, but of course. The hard-boiled eggs should last about a week in the fridge. We've rounded up our favorite egg salad recipes (curried, Grandma's classic, and one with sardines) and when you get sick of those, there's always deviled eggs, Niçoise salad, and more. Now the real question, what to do with all those leftover shells! OK, that's probably a less exciting question.
- Curried Egg Salad
- Curried Egg Salad with Caramelized Onion
- Open-Faced Egg Salad And Watercress Sandwich
- Grandmother's Egg Salad with Celery
- Sardine-and-Egg Salad Sandwich
- 14 Ways with Deviled Eggs
- Deviled Eggs with Smoked Paprika
- Devilish Eggs with Texas Tapenade
- Blue Smoke's Deviled Eggs
- Halved Eggs with Garlic, Curry Leaves, and Tamarind
- Asparagus Salad with an Egg White Dressing
Related Talk Threads
What will you do with all those hard boiled eggs????
I have 6 hard boiled eggs now.
Chicken Liver Pate, hard boiled eggs or no?
Get The Recipes:
- Cook the Book: Welsh Rarebit
- Sack Lunch: Sardine-and-Egg Salad Sandwich
- Dinner Tonight: Tyler Florence's Ultimate Potato Salad
- Dinner Tonight: Salmon Niçoise Salad
- Cook the Book: Blue Smoke Deviled Eggs
- Seriously Meatless: Devilishly Handsome Eggs with Smoked Paprika
- Cook the Book: Curried Egg Salad with Caramelized Onion
- Sunday Brunch: Asparagus Salad With An Egg White Dressing
- Dinner Tonight: Potato, Chicken, Green Bean, Egg, and Avocado Salad in an Herb Mayonnaise
- Cook the Book: Devilish Eggs with Texas Tapenade
- Dinner Tonight: Open-Faced Egg Salad And Watercress Sandwich
- Dinner Tonight: Curried Egg Salad
- Cook the Book: Halved Eggs with Garlic, Curry Leaves, and Tamarind
- Dinner Tonight: Alton Brown's Ramen Shrimp Pouch