Thai sweet chili sauce is good with so many things, and this ketchup creates a similar balance between sugar and chili flakes that's just as versatile.
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon freshly minced garlic (about 1 clove)
Whisk together ketchup, white sugar, brown sugar, vinegar, chili flakes, and garlic in a small bowl. Use immediately or transfer to an airtight container and store in refrigerator for up to a month.