I made this video on how to make Slow Cooker chicken tacos, its my goto when i dont have tons of time.
Total Time: 8hr Active Time: 15min Number Serves: 4 Equipment: Slow Cooker
- 2 pounds chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 cans of Rotel tomatoes (or pre-made salsa)
- 1 jalapeño (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Salt + pepper
- Hefty squeeze of Sriracha (or your favorite hot sauce)
- Taco shells (hard or soft)
- Cheese, limes, cilantro, etc. for topping
- Add chicken, garlic, Rotel tomatoes, jalapeño, chili powder, salt, and pepper to slow cooker
- Cook on low for 8 hours (or high for 4 hours)
- Once it's done, shred chicken with a fork (it should fall apart)
- Stuff tacos, top tacos, and enjoy!