Can anyone help?

I have a couple of favorite kitchen tools which are made of bamboo. I'd like to get more of them, but the store where I bought them is long gone, and I've never seen them anywhere else. They are for stirring and mixing. The handle is 1" across, widening to 2.5" at the "business" end. There are three 1.75" slots cut into the stirring end. The bottom of the stirring end is cut at an angle to make for easier use. Much better than a wooden spoon at keeping the bottom of a pan clean, because there is more material in contact with the pan. Does anyone know the name of what I described, so I can try to order more? Thanks.


The tastiest bites delivered to your inbox!

Show 7 Comments

Talk is closed - check out our Facebook and Twitter accounts instead.