Danger in the kitchen!

Last night, while checking on my roasted veggies in a 450 degree oven I must have put my head in too far and burned the front of my hair to a crisp. Even though it looks awful I know it'll grow back but it got me to wondering...What accidents, harmless or serious, have you experienced in your kitchen and what lessons did you learn?

I've been roasting for decades without incident but I know I'll never put my head anywhere near that opened oven again.


The tastiest bites delivered to your inbox!

Show 30 Comments

Talk is closed - check out our Facebook and Twitter accounts instead.