These strawberries cookies are flavored with both white and dark chocolate.
- 1 large egg white
- 3 tablespoons Strawberry milk powder
- 1/2 cup (3 1/2 ounces) plus 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 7 tablespoons (3 1/2 ounces) unsalted butter, very soft
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon strawberry extract
- 1 1/8 cups (5 2/3 ounces) all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
Adjust oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Whisk egg white with strawberry milk powder in large bowl to dissolve. Stir in sugar until combined. Stir in butter, salt, and strawberry extract until completely combined.
Add flour and baking powder to the bowl, then stir until almost combined. Add chips and stir until combined.
Form dough into 2 tablespoon sized balls and place on baking sheet, spacing evenly. Press each dough ball to about 1-inch thick. Bake until cookies are puffed and just beginning to crack, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cookies cool on pan 5 minutes, then transfer to cooling rack.