Check out other recipes from Serious Entertaining: To Have or Have Not »
- For Mustard Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce, such as Frank's
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 30 stone crab claws, chilled
In a small bowl, whisk together ingredients for dipping sauce until well combined.
For serving: Pour dipping sauce into a small bowl. Place dipping bowl on a large plate and fan crab claws around the circumference.
Note: Stone crab claws are sold already cooked, making them a great party dish.