We like the way the cayenne cuts through the sweetness of this spicy chocolate milkshake, but if you're not a fan of heat, you might want to dial down the cayenne by half.
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 cups chocolate ice cream (about 6 medium scoops)
- Garnish: whipped cream and chocolate to grate on top
Add milk, pumpkin, cayenne, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves to the jar of a blender. Add ice cream and pulse until smooth. Divide between serving glasses and garnish with whipped cream and grated chocolate if desired.