This extra-thick milkshake has all the flavors of a classic Snickers bar: caramel, chocolate, and peanuts.
Why this recipe works:
- A generous serving of caramel ice cream yields an extra-thick shake.
- Crunchy chopped peanuts on top are a textural match for a Snickers bar, while smooth peanut butter blended in the shake makes for rich peanut butter flavor.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder works to add a punch of chocolate flavor without amping up the sippable dessert's sweetness.
Note: Allow the ice cream to soften on the counter for 5 minutes before scooping.
- 3 cups caramel ice cream, such as Häagen-Dazs
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- Caramel sauce, storebought or homemade
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Chopped peanuts, for garnish
Combine ice cream, cocoa powder, milk, and peanut butter in a blender. Pulse a few times on high to begin breaking up the ice cream. Blend on high until smooth, about 30 seconds.
Drizzle caramel sauce on the inside of two glasses. Divide milkshake between glasses and top with whipped cream and chopped peanuts.