Note: 1 cup total leftover cooked vegetables of any kind can be substituted for the potatoes and greens called for in the recipe.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced cooked potatoes (see note)
- 1/2 cup cooked greens such as spinach or kale (see note)
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced (about 2 teaspoons)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 eggs, beaten and seasoned with salt and pepper
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium heat. Add potatoes, greens and garlic and season if needed. Cook, stirring occasionally, until warmed through, about 3 minutes.
Reduce heat to low and add eggs. Cook, stirring constantly with a rubber spatula to scrape eggs up from bottom of the pan as soon as they set. Remove pan from heat when eggs are just barely set, about 6 minutes. Serve immediately.