An undeniable indulgence, these salted potato chips are coated in honey butter with a smoky kick of chipotle chili powder.
Why It Works
- Honey-butter marries with salted potato chips to create an over-the-top sweet-savory snack experience.
- Smoky chipotle powder adds a layer of complexity, and helps balance out the honey's sweetness.
- Yield:Serves 4 to 8 as a snack
- Active time: 5 minutes
- Total time:5 minutes
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter (40g; 45ml)
- 2 tablespoons honey (30ml)
- Chipotle chili powder, to taste
- 4 ounces salted potato chips (115g)
In a large skillet with sloped sides, melt butter with honey over medium heat, stirring to combine. Stir in chipotle chili powder to taste (I use about 6 small pinches). Add potato chips and stir gently until well coated, lowering heat to prevent scorching if necessary. Transfer to a bowl and serve warm.