This smoothie keeps it simple and classic, just like its namesake sandwich. With cooked oats, peanut butter, and (optional) banana slices, it's so creamy it's dreamy.
Note: I like to use oat milk in this smoothie, but any dairy or non-dairy milk that you like to drink will work well. Whatever you choose, it's like a PB&J sandwich and a glass of milk all in one. Sounds like breakfast to me.
Read more: Meet the PB&J Breakfast Smoothie
- Yield:Serves 2
- Active time: 5 minutes
- Total time:5 minutes
- 2 cups milk of your choice (see note)
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 frozen banana, sliced (optional)
- 1/4 cup cooked oatmeal
- 2 rounded tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until perfectly smooth. Divide between two glasses and serve immediately.