This vegan, dairy free pudding is creamy and sweet. You can make it ahead and keep it in the fridge for breakfast all week.
- Yield:serves 2-4
- Active time: 5 minutes
- Total time:2 hours 5 minutes
- 2 cups vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 4 teaspoons sugar, divided, optional
In a medium bowl, stir together almond milk and chia seeds. Add coconut flakes and slivered almonds and stir well until combined. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Before serving, stir pudding again. Divide between bowls and top each with a 1 teaspoon of sugar if desired.