Read more: Bitter Greens Salad With Sesame Dressing
- Yield:Serves 4-6
- Active time: 10 minutes
- Total time:20 minutes to 1 hour
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 ounces kale, stems removed, torn into bite sized pieces
- 3 ounces turnip greens, stems removed, torn into bite sized pieces
- 2 ounces baby arugula
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion (about 1/2 small)
Combine tahini, water, sesame oil, soy sauce, and vinegar in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Combine kale and turnip greens in a large bowl and add 2 tablespoons dressing. Massage mixture gently until leaves begin to wilt, about 5 minutes. Refrigerate and let rest at least 10 minutes and up to 1 hour.
To serve, add arugula and remaining dressing. Toss to coat, season to taste with salt and pepper, add onions, and serve.