Get your peanut butter on with these buttery, honey roasted peanut-y, Captain Crunch Peanut Butter cereal bars.
Note: Reese's Pieces candies would also make a great addition.
- Yield:serves 9
- Active time: 15 minutes
- Total time:30 minutes
- 4 tablespoons (2 ounces) unsalted butter
- 1 (10-ounce) bag marshmallows (47 large)
- Pinch salt
- 5 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 5 1/2 cups Captain Crunch Peanut Butter cereal
- 1 cup honey roasted peanuts
Grease a 9- by 9-inch pan. Heat butter in large saucepan (preferably non-stick) over medium-low heat until almost melted. Add marshmallows and salt and heat, stirring, until marshmallows have melted.
Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter until combined. Stir in cereal and peanuts until combined. Immediately spread into pan and press to smooth top. Let cool until set, about 15 minutes.