- Yield:makes about 1 cup
- Active time: 15 minutes
- Total time:15 minutes
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 cups packed fresh mint leaves, rinsed and dried
- 3 medium garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest from 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place almonds in a small skillet over medium heat. Toast until fragrant and lightly browned, about 4 minutes. Transfer to food processor fitted with steel blade.
Add in mint garlic and lemon zest into food process. Pulse until everything is finely chopped, about 5 1-second pulses, scraping down sides of bowl as necessary.
With the food processor running, pour oil through feed tube in a slow, steady stream. Keep food processor running until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl as necessary.
Add in feta and lemon juice; pulse to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week, or in a Ziploc bag in the freezer for up to six months.