This punch, created by Jim Romdall at Seattle's Vessel, has a tropical flair owing to the passionfruit syrup (available online) and aged cachaça.
Bittermens Burlesque Bitters are available online.
Read more: 6 Great Punch Recipes from Seattle Bars
- Yield:serves 1
- Active time: 5 minutes
- Total time:5 minutes
- 1 1/2 ounces Novo Fogo aged cachaça
- 1/2 ounce Smith & Cross rum
- 3/4 ounces BG Reynolds' passionfruit syrup
- 3/4 ounces fresh lime juice from 1 lime
- 2 dashes Bittermens Burlesque Bitters
- 1 whole nutmeg (to grate)
Combine cachaça, rum, passionfruit syrup, lime juice, and bitters in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake until well chilled, about 15 seconds.
Strain into ice-filled serving glass, grate nutmeg liberally over the top and serve.