Note: 1 cup total leftover cooked vegetables of any kind can be substituted for the potatoes and greens called for in the recipe.
Every recipe we publish is tested, tasted, and Serious Eats-approved by our staff. Never miss a recipe again by following @SeriousRecipes on Twitter!
- Yield:Serves 2
- Active time: 10 minutes
- Total time:10 minutes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced cooked potatoes (see note)
- 1/2 cup cooked greens such as spinach or kale (see note)
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced (about 2 teaspoons)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 eggs, beaten and seasoned with salt and pepper
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium heat. Add potatoes, greens and garlic and season if needed. Cook, stirring occasionally, until warmed through, about 3 minutes.
Reduce heat to low and add eggs. Cook, stirring constantly with a rubber spatula to scrape eggs up from bottom of the pan as soon as they set. Remove pan from heat when eggs are just barely set, about 6 minutes. Serve immediately.