Cream cheese makes this pumpkin milkshake extra creamy and a little tangy. Consider serving in mini-portions: it's seriously rich.
- Yield:makes 2 to 4 servings
- Active time: 5 minutes
- Total time:5 minutes
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspon ground clove
- 3 cups (about 6 medium scoops) vanilla ice cream
- Garnish: whipped cream and freshly grated nutmeg
Place pumpkin, cream cheese, milk, cinnamon, and cloves in the jar of a blender. Add ice cream and pulse until smooth. Divide among 2 regular or 4 miniature glasses, garnish with whipped cream and grated nutmeg. Serve immediately.