Read more: Sandwiched: Paté and Tater Tots
- Yield:Makes 4 sandwiches
- Active time: 20 minutes
- Total time:20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons champagne vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 shallot, thinly sliced
- 4 (5-inch long) pieces baguette, split in half
- 2 ounces paté
- 24 tater tots, cooked according to package directions
- 1 1/2 cups loosely packed greens (such as arugula or baby kale)
In large bowl, whisk together 1 tablespoon mustard and vinegar. While whisking, slowly drizzle in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add shallots and toss to coat.
Spread one side of each piece of baguette with remaining 2 tablespoons mustard. Divide paté into 4 portions and spread over the mustard. Whisk vinaigrette to recombine, then add greens and toss to coat. Divide greens among sandwiches and top with tater tots. Serve.