Every recipe we publish is tested, tasted, and Serious Eats-approved by our staff. Never miss a recipe again by following @SeriousRecipes on Twitter!
- Yield:Serves 4
- Active time: 5 minutes
- Total time:5 minutes
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1 to 2 jalapeño peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon juice from 1 lime
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Combine tomato, onion, peppers, peanuts, jalapeño, cilantro, and lime juice in a bowl and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve with tortilla chips, or add to tacos, burritos, or fajitas.