Every recipe we publish is tested, tasted, and Serious Eats-approved by our staff. Never miss a recipe again by following @SeriousRecipes on Twitter!
- Yield:Makes about 1 cup
- Active time: 10 minutes
- Total time:40 minutes
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mint leaves
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced (about 2 teaspoons)
- 1 tablespoon fresh juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place yogurt, mint, garlic, lemon juice, cumin, and cayenne in a small bowl and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Let sit for 30 minutes, then serve, or transfer to an airtight container and store in refrigerator for up to a week.