Read more: Sauced: Italian Salsa Verde
- Yield:Makes about 1 1/2 cups
- Active time: 10 minutes
- Total time:10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups packed, roughly chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup capers, drained
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced (about 2 teaspoons)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated zest from 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place parsley, olive oil, capers, anchovies, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, and lemon zest in work bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade. Pulse until parsley is well chopped, about 10 1-second pulses, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl as necessary.
Season sauce with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a small bowl and use immediately.