Tequila and mint come together for an icy-hot punch in this spiked hot chocolate.
- Yield:makes 4 servings
- Active time: 10 minutes
- Total time:10 minutes
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- pinch kosher salt
- 3 cups whole milk
- 4 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces peppermint schnapps
- Whipped cream and mint leaf garnish
In medium saucepan, stir cocoa with sugar and salt. Stir in milk, milk chocolate, and bittersweet chocolate. Heat over medium heat until, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted and mixture is hot. Gently whisk to completely homogenize mixture.
Add tequila and peppermint schnapps. Divide into serving cups and top with whipped cream and mint.