If you prefer your cocktails more bitter than sweet, this punch from Slightly Oliver is for you. It's spiked with rum and absinthe.
- Yield:serves 40
- 2 bunches fresh mint, leaves removed from stems
- 25 ounces white rum
- 25 ounces spiced rum
- 6 ounces absinthe
- 10 ounces freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice
- 10 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce whiskey barrel-aged bitters (such as Fee Bros.)
- 8 1/2 ounces simple syrup
- Garnish: grapefruit, lemon, lime slices and more fresh mint
Muddle mint lightly in a punch bowl. Add both rums, absinthe, grapefruit juice, lime juice, bitters, and simple syrup. Stir and garnish with sliced grapefruit, lemon, and lime, and additional fresh mint.