Complex, refreshing, and just delicately floral from a dash of rosewater and lavender-infused honey, this rosé-based cocktail is one of our favorites on Ardesia's cocktail list.
Recipe from Damon Gravina of Ardesia.
- For the lavender-infused honey
- 12 ounces honey (a standard honey bear)
- 6 ounces dried lavender
- For the cocktail
- 3 ounces dry rosé wine
- 1 ounce rouge vermouth, such as Dolin
- 1 tablespoon lavender-infused honey
- 1 dash rosewater
- Garnish: lemon or lime curl
For the lavender-infused honey: heat honey and lavender in a small saucepan over medium-high heat for about ten minutes. Let cool. Strain and funnel back into original container.
For the cocktail: fill a rocks glass with ice. Add rosé, vermouth, honey, and rosewater. Stir to combine. Garnish with lemon or lime curl and serve immediately.