Note: for instructions on how to stuff dumpling skins, check out the recipe here.
Read more: Three Ramp Recipes
- Yield:Makes enough for about 40 dumplings
- Active time: 20 minutes
- Total time:20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound ramps, finely sliced
- 1/2 pound fatty ground pork
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Shaoxing wine or dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Heat vegetable oil in a large wok or skillet over high heat until smoking. Add sliced ramps and cook, stirring and tossing frequently, until lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a medium bowl. Add remaining ingredients and combine.
To make and cook dumplings, follow this recipe for homemade dumplings, starting with step 4.