- Yield:Makes 3 dozen
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 sticks butter (1 cup), softened
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup coarsely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1/3 cup Heath brand toffee bits
- 1 cup coarsely chopped milk chocolate
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Mix sugars and butter in large bowl until cream. Add egg, espresso powder, and vanilla extract, and mix until even creamier. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt and mix until just combined. Stir in ginger, toffee, and chocolate.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto parchment-lined cookie sheet. Bake until just golden, 6-8 minutes. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet and let cool completely.