Read more: Nutty Cheese Balls
- 4 ounces shredded sharp cheddar
- 12 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans
In a mixing bowl, combine cheddar, cream cheese, paprika, pepper sauce, and honey with rubber spatula. When well blended, roll mixture into single ball or several bite size balls (about 1 inch in diameter).
Spread chopped pecans on pie plate. Roll cheese ball(s) through, making sure every side is coated with pecans. Wrap cheese ball(s) in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with crackers or raw vegetables.