Recipe adapted from David Lebovitz.
- Active time: 10 minutes
- 8 ounces feta cheese, broken into 2-inch chunks
- 2 sprigs rosemary, halved
- 6 to 8 sprigs thyme
- 2 jalapeños, split lengthwise
- 3 two-inch strips lemon peel
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil, as needed (about 1 cup)
Add feta pieces to a clean pint jar, alternately stacking with rosemary, thyme, jalapeños, and lemon peel. Top with a few turns of freshly ground pepper. Pour oil into the jar until cheese is submerged. Let sit in refrigerator for a few days until ready to eat. Consume within 2 to 3 weeks.