- For the Graham Cracker Crust:
- 12 graham crackers (approx 6 ounces)
- 3 ounces unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- For the Chocolate-Peanut Butter Mousse:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup 10X (means the granulated sugar has been processed ten times)
- 2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 ounces peanut butter, room temperature
For the crust:
Preheat oven to 350°F. Pulse graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar, and salt in a food processor until combined.
Firmly press crumb mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie dish, using an empty pie plate to press into place. Bake until crust smells toasty and edges are golden, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool completely, then store in freezer until ready to use.
For the mousse:
Melt chocolate over a double boiler. Set aside.
Whip cream to soft peaks. Set aside.
In a stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the peanut butter, cream cheese and 10X. Slowly add melted chocolate and continue to cream until smooth and softened.
Gently fold whipped cream into chocolate - peanut butter mixture by hand.
Evenly spread the mousse into the prepared graham cracker crust and refrigerate pie until ready to serve, or at least a couple of hours.