This story in the Guardian has been making the rounds in the food blog world and people are rightly freaking out about it.
Guardian writer Tim Hayward is given access to a cache of books that celebrated British food writer
- 1 pint cold cooked macaroni
- 1/2 pint cooked or tinned pears
- 1/2 pint grated raw carrot
- French dressing to moisten
- 2 heaped tablespoons minced onion
- 1/2 pint cooked or minced string beans
What do you think, serious eaters? Is that the worst recipe ever devised? Or have you seen worse? Please dish!