- Yield:10 servings
- 6 ounces fresh lump crabmeat, picked over, well drained
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons mixed chopped fresh herbs (such as tarragon and parsley)
- 1 tablespoon thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 heads Belgian endive, separated into spears
Mix first 10 ingredients in medium bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and chill at least 4 hours and up to 1 day.
Drain salad and place 1 rounded tablespoon in base end of each endive spear. Arrange on platters and serve.