Win 'Margaritas, Mojitos, and More'
- Yield:1 drink
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 tablespoon crushed ice
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries, plus 3 to 5 whole for garnish
- 1 1/2 ounces gold tequila
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce Chambord or other raspberry liqueur
- 1 tablespoon cranberry juice
Moisten the outer rim of a chilled margarita or martini glass with the lime wedge. Spread the salt on a shallow plate and dip the glass in the salt, covering it with a light band. Set the glass aside.
In a blender, combine the ice, the 1/2 cup raspberries, tequila, lime juice, Chambord, and cranberry juice. Blend at high speed until smooth. Pour into the prepared glass. Spear the remaining raspberries so that they are stacked one on top of another. Garnish with the raspberry spear.