Perri Kressel is an associate commerce editor and news and deals writer at Dotdash.
- Perri has written for Serious Eats since March 2021.
- Her work has appeared in a variety of publications including Refinery29, Swirled, Guest of a Guest, The Tab, and The Westside Rag.
- Perri received a B.A. in Journalism and Social and Cultural Analysis from New York University.
Prior to joining the team at Dotdash in 2019, Perri held writing positions at Refinery29, Guest of a Guest, and Swirled, where she covered everything from restaurant guides to recipes. Now she covers product launches, food news, and sales at Serious Eats. When she’s not typing away, she can be found exploring NYC for the latest and greatest restaurants or trying out new recipes in her kitchen.
Perri received a B.A. in Journalism and Social and Cultural Analysis from New York University.
- 7 Weeknight Dinners You Can Whip Up In 30 Minutes Or Less, Swirled
- The Truth Behind Guy Fieri's Famous Donkey Sauce, Refinery29
- 17 Hidden Gems To Hit Up In NYC, Guest of a Guest
About Serious Eats
Serious Eats, a Dotdash brand, is an award-winning food and drink website visited by over 7 million hungry readers every month. Our audience comes to us for rigorously tested recipes, science-driven cooking techniques, robust equipment reviews, and stories that offer cultural and historical context to the foods we love to eat.
Dotdash is among the largest and fastest growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday's 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.