This loaded version of pizza nachos is layered with all the fixin's: tomatoes, pepperoni, sweet peppers, onions, olives, and loads of gooey mozz.
- 10 ounce bag tortilla chips
- 6 ounce can tomato paste
- 12 ounces cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Kosher salt
- 16 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 ounces pepperoni, sliced thin
- 2 sweet peppers (green bell pepper, banana pepper), seeded and sliced thin
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted black olives
Adjust oven rack to middle position and preheat to 375°F. Scatter chips in 13- by 9-inch baking dish. Stir tomato paste, tomatoes, oregano, and 3/4 teaspoon salt in bowl to combine.
Spoon tomato mixture over chips. Scatter cheese on top. Scatter pepperoni, peppers, onion, and olives over the top. Bake until cheese is melted and nachos are hot, about 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
13- by 9-inch pan