Treat yourself to this rich and creamy pudding made of bittersweet chocolate and nutty hazelnut-chocolate spread.
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon cocoa
- pinch salt
- 2 cups milk
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon Nutella
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Stir cornstarch, sugar, cocoa, and salt in medium bowl. Heat milk in medium saucepan over medium heat until scalding. Whisk half of milk into cornstarch mixture. Return mixture to pan and cook, stirring, until mixture thickens and comes to boil.
Remove from heat and stir in chocolate, Nutella, butter, and vanilla. Chill until set, about 3 hours.