Julia Warren is VP of Commerce at Dotdash. She joined the team in May 2018, bringing with her more than a decade of experience working in the digital publishing industry. Prior to working at Dotdash, Julia was a freelance commerce writer and the editorial producer at TravelandLeisure.com, where she managed the site’s sponsorship initiatives.
- Has written for Dotdash since December 2017.
- Received her BS in food science from Cornell University and graduated from the culinary arts program at the International Culinary Center.
- Her articles have appeared on Martha Stewart.com, FoodandWine.com, Whattoexpect.com, and more.
Julia's work has appeared online for The Spruce, What to Expect, Food & Wine, Martha Stewart’s Everyday Food, and This Old House. Prior to joining Dotdash, she also worked as an editorial producer at Travel + Leisure.
Julia received her BS in food science from Cornell University and graduated from the culinary arts program at the International Culinary Center.
- The Best Kitchen Gifts for New Parents, What to Expect
- 8 Best Blenders for Making Smoothies, Everyday Health
- 15 Amazing, Award-Winning Gingerbread Houses, This Old House
About Serious Eats
Serious Eats, a Dotdash brand, is an award-winning food and drink website visited by over 7 million hungry readers every month. Our audience comes to us for rigorously tested recipes, science-driven cooking techniques, robust equipment reviews, and stories that offer cultural and historical context to the foods we love to eat.
Dotdash is among the largest and fastest growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday's 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.