Think of this as a much, much improved version of that bottled Italian dressing sitting in your fridge door.
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped (about one small bunch)
- 10 large fresh basil leaves
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 medium cloves garlic, roughly chopped (about 2 teaspoons)
- ¼ cup high quality red wine vinegar
- 1½ teaspoons honey
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Combine parsley, basil, oregano, garlic, vinegar, and honey in the bowl of a food processor and process until a paste forms. With the machine running, drizzle in the olive oil to form an emulsion. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Vinaigrette is best used immediately, but can be stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.