Dylan Ettinger is a Los Angeles-based freelance writer specializing in cocktails, spirits, and coffee.
- He has over a decade of experience in the specialty coffee industry ranging from opening cafes to distribution.
- He has a BA in Anthropology from Indiana University.
- Although his background is primarily in coffee, Dylan is also a cocktail nerd and avid home mixologist.
Dylan is a long-time coffee and hospitality professional turned writer with a passion for learning and a commitment to research. He began his writing career with coffee gear reviews for Business Insider and has since expanded his coverage to include spirits and cocktails.
Bodum Chambord French Press
Dylan holds a BA in Anthropology from Indiana University, Bloomington.
- The four best drip coffee makers we tested in 2022 - Business Insider
- 13 classic rum cocktails for a tropical pick-me-up any time of the year - Business Insider
- What’s the difference between whiskey and bourbon? How bourbon is different from other types of whiskey - Business Insider
About Serious Eats
Serious Eats, a Dotdash brand, is an award-winning food and drink website visited by over 7 million hungry readers every month. Our audience comes to us for rigorously tested recipes, science-driven cooking techniques, robust equipment reviews, and stories that offer cultural and historical context to the foods we love to eat.
Dotdash is among the largest and fastest growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday's 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.