Looking for more lemonade variations? Check out these 12 delicious summer sippers.
- 1 medium cucumber, cut into rough chunks
- 2 stalks lemongrass, bottom 4 inches only, roughly chopped
- 2 cups loosely packed basil leaves
- 1 cup fresh juice from 10 to 12 lemons
- 1/2 cup sugar
- pinch salt
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 quart ice
- Cucumber slices and basil leaves for garnish
Combine cucumbers, lemongrass, basil, lemon juice, sugar, and salt in a blender. Blend on high speed until smooth, about 1 minute. Strain through a fine mesh strainer into a pitcher. Discard solids. Add cold water and whisk to combine. Add ice. Serve in ice-filled glasses garnished with cucumber slices and basil leaves.