Blending two bar snacks into one, these deviled eggs are flavored with hot sauce, blue cheese, and celery, just like Buffalo chicken wings.
- 6 hard boiled or hard steamed eggs, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Frank's Red Hot sauce, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon finely diced celery, plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Picked celery leaves, for garnish
Place all of the yolks in a medium bowl. Select 8 of the best looking egg white halves and set aside. Reserve the remaining 4 for another use. Add mayonnaise, hot sauce, blue cheese, and celery to yolks and, using a sturdy whisk, mash and stir together until thoroughly combined. Season with salt and pepper.
Transfer yolk filling to zipper-lock bag. Filling and egg white halves can be stored covered in the refrigerator up to overnight before filling and serving (lay egg white halves cut-side-down on a large plate and cover with plastic wrap). Cut off corner of zipper-lock bag and pipe filling mixture into egg white halves, overstuffing each hole. Garnish deviled eggs with hot sauce, blue cheese, celery, and celery leaves. Serve immediately.