This no-cook dipping sauce features ponzu, the citrus- and soy-spiked Japanese sauce, that's enlivened with ginger, scallions, and sesame oil. It's reminiscent of teriyaki, but substantially more complex. Try it with dumplings, simply cooked chicken, or steamed or roasted fish.
- Yield:Makes about 3/4 cup sauce
- Active time:5 minutes
- Total time:5 minutes
- 8 tablespoons ponzu sauce
- 4 tablespoons thinly sliced scallions
- 4 teaspoons grated fresh peeled ginger
- 4 teaspoons mirin
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
In a small bowl, combine ponzu, scallions, ginger, mirin, sesame oil, and salt. Serve.