Lamb is one of the most under-appreciated animal proteins out there. Rich, savory, and just a little funky, it becomes meltingly tender when roasted to a pink medium-rare. Done right, it can also make a show-stopping centerpiece on your Easter table. From casual burgers to crown roasts and delicate chops, we've got 18 recipes to get you started.
Get the Recipes!
- Crown Roast of Lamb With Couscous Stuffing and Pistachio-Mint Sauce
- The Best Slow-Cooked Bolognese
- Roasted Spiced Lamb Ribs with Wholegrain Mustard Sauce
- Mini Grilled Gyro Burgers With Tzatziki and Pickled Peperoncini
- Grilled Berbere-Spiced Lamb Chops with Cucumber-Lentil Salad
- Adana Kebabs (Ground Lamb Kebabs)
- Sheftalia (Cypriot Lamb and Pork Sausage)
- Herb-Crusted Lamb Skewers with Dijon Mustard
- Grilled Moroccan-Spiced Rack of Lamb
- Lamb Biryani
- Leftover Lamb Sandwiches With Tapenade Mayo, Watercress, and Caciocavallo Cheese
- Slow-Roasted Boneless Leg of Lamb With Garlic, Rosemary, and Lemon
- Smoked Lamb Barbacoa
- Spice Rubbed Lamb Chops with Corn Salad
- Lamb Sausage with Pea Purée and Pea Sprouts
- Skillet Ground Lamb with Asparagus, Peas, and Tzatziki Sauce
- Grilled Garlic and Mint Pesto Stuffed Leg of Lamb
- Skillet Ground Lamb with Tomato Sauce, Green Beans, and Cous Cous
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.