Smoked salmon belongs on so much more than just bagels (though we do love us some appetizing). Smoky, salty, and a little briny, its flavor isn't as overpowering as other smoked fish, meaning that it works well in a million different preparations. From potato salad to deviled eggs, we've got nine smoked salmon recipes to shake things up.
Get the recipes!
- Smoked Salmon and Dill Tea Sandwiches
- Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict with Dill Hollandaise
- Five-Ingredient Smoked Salmon and Potato Salad
- Dill Yorkshire Puddings with Smoked Salmon and Horseradish Cream
- Everything Bagel Deviled Eggs (Smoked Salmon, Sesame and Caraway Seeds, and Dried Onion)
- Smoked Salmon and Egg Bagels
- Quail Egg Canapés with Smoked Salmon, Avocado and Pickled Cucumbers
- Smoked Salmon Scramble with Dill, Red Onion and Crème Fraîche
- Egg Salad, Salmon, and Radish Salmon Loaf