Potato, poh-tah-to. However you pronounce it, the humble potato is the perfect blank canvas for savory breakfasts. They're hearty and filling and come in handy when battling a hangover. Fried or roasted, they become crispy and golden and irresistible. We've got a list of 10 of our favorite recipes for breakfast potatoes from Roasted Potato and Sausage Quiche to Sweet Potato, Sage, and Fried Egg Tacos.
Get the Recipes!
- Crispy Potato, Onion, and Mushroom Rösti
- Crispy Potato, Chorizo, and Green Chili Hash With Avocado and Eggs
- Breakfast Tacos with Crispy Potatoes, Chorizo, and Fried Egg
- Crispy, Crunchy, Golden Shredded Hash Browns
- Roasted Potato and Sausage Quiche
- Crispy Kale, Brussels Sprouts, and Potato Hash
- Easy Sweet Potato and Pepper Hash with Eggs
- Sweet Potato, Sage, and Fried Egg Tacos
- Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Waffle-Iron Hash Browns
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.