The Chinese New Year is just around the corner. What better way to ring in the Year of the Goat than with a smattering of delicious Chinese appetizers? From Dan Dan Noodles to dumplings galore, we've got 16 starters to help you kick off the new year.
Get the Recipes!
- Pan-Fried Vegetable Dumplings
- Shredded Chicken Salad with Gochujang Dressing
- Sichuan-Style Braised Eggplant With Pickled Chilies and Garlic (Yu Xiang Qie Zi)
- Hot and Numbing Xi'an Style Oven-Fried Chicken Wings
- Chinese Bean Curd Rolls Stuffed with Pork, Mushroom, and Ginger
- Crystal Skin Shrimp Dumplings (Har Gow)
- Taiwanese Pork Belly Buns (Gua Bao)
- Ground Pork and Corn Congee (Chinese Rice Porridge)
- Light and Tender Chinese Lotus Seed Buns
- Chinese Lion's Head Pork Meatballs with Vermicelli and Cabbage
- Chinese Soup Dumplings (Xiao Long Bao)
- Egg Drop Soup
- Dan Dan Noodles
- Crispy Pork and Cabbage Egg Rolls
- Pork and Cabbage Dumplings with Homemade Wrappers
- Extra-Flaky Scallion Pancakes
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.