The New Year naturally ushers in new resolutions for a 'new you.' Out go the Christmas cookies and heavy holiday dinners, and in come fresh smoothies and hearty soups. Now we're by no means suggesting you eschew anything delicious, but for those of you looking for something just a bit lighter to start the year, we have a list of 12 main dish salads to get you going.
Get the Recipes!
- Fall Harvest Salad with Roasted Brassicas, Fingerlings, and Radishes
- Isan-Style Thai Sliced Steak Salad
- Make-Ahead Quinoa Salad with Cucumber, Tomato, Parsley, and Mint
- Rice Salad with Nuts and Sour Cherries
- Cold Soba Noodles with Kale, Avocado, and Miso-Sesame Dressing
- Smokehouse Chickpeas 'N' Greens Salad
- The Best Caesar Salad
- Grilled Chicken and Spinach Salad with Honey Mustard
- French Lentil Salad with Goat Cheese and Walnuts
- Avocado Chicken Salad
- Warm Quinoa Pilaf Salad with Shitake Mushrooms, Carrots, and Pecans
- Speckled Salad with Quinoa, Leek, Bacon, and Chervil