Build the ultimate custom recipe.
What do you call cheese that isn't yours? Nacho cheese! While cheese jokes may abound, nachos are no joke. You can't go wrong with bathing crispy tortilla chips in cheesy sauce and loading them up with toppings—nachos are a natural choice when snack time (or game day) rolls around. There are infinite tasty iterations; here are 15 nacho recipes to see you through the Super Bowl.
Get the Recipes!
- Chipotle Chicken Nachos
- Sloppy Joe Nachos
- Beef Barbacoa Nachos with Pickled Red Onions
- Nachos with Cabbage, Beans, and Cilantro Sauce
- Totchos (Tater Tot Nachos) with Cheese Sauce, Charred Tomato Salsa, Chorizo, and Pickled Jalapeños
- Shrimp Nachos with Tomatillo Salsa
- Blue Cheese and Brie Nachos with Mushrooms and Spinach
- Pepperoni Pizza Supreme Nachos
- The Ultimate Fully-Loaded Vegan Nachos
- The Ultimate Fully Loaded Nachos
- Layered "Super" Nachos
- Green Chile Chicken Nachos
- Roasted Sweet Potato and Poblano Nachos with Guacamole
- Real Texas Nachos
- Pulled Pork Nachos
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.